X FOR HAN ARK VUR
» SAM INFO AKT BSK

FBI på Live

Svar
ValkyrieValkyrieSkrevet 15/03-04 00:14 
"The FBI's request to the Federal Communications Commission aims to give police ready access to any form of Internet-based communications. If approved as drafted, the proposal could dramatically expand the scope of the agency's wiretap powers, raise costs for cable broadband companies and complicate Internet product development.

Legal experts said the 85-page filing includes language that could be interpreted as forcing companies to build back doors into everything from instant messaging and voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) programs to Microsoft's Xbox Live game service. The introduction of new services that did not support a back door for police would be outlawed, and companies would be given 15 months to make sure that existing services comply."

Hehe... Tsk... Eller... Måske lidt sygt at FBI agenter kan komme på LiveO_o

... Måske!

-Val

hehe.....?
Well crucify the insincere tonight...
KTCKTCSkrevet 15/03-04 01:13 
Dejligt for hackerne, som så har en nem måde at komme ind på folks systemer... :S
A small cog? Now that you mention it, I know a puzzle about an object that almost fits that description.
King ChaosKing ChaosSkrevet 15/03-04 05:49 
...er du sikker på at det FBI? Det lyder mere som Gestapo.
SeventhSunSeventhSunSkrevet 15/03-04 10:17 
Jo jo - ét af skridtene mod en diktaturstat er jo at give eks. politiet særlige rettigheder, så de eks. kan "komme ind" allevegne uden at skulle begrunde hvorfor.

Når man tager i betragtning hvor 1) dokumenteret korrupte dele af det amerikanske politikorps kan være 2) hvor dokumenteret uduelige FBI og CIA kan være så er dette skræmmende nyheder.
forude venter en teknisk og videnskabelig triumfSpiller nu: Horizon: Zero Dawn, Legend Of Zelda, The: B..., Plants Vs. Zombies: Gar...
Born2PlayBorn2PlaySkrevet 15/03-04 11:03 
Osama Live.
Swine flu for me and you!Spiller nu: Batman: Arkham Asylum
Login for at besvare
Profilnavn
Kodeord
Husk mig