X FOR HAN ARK VUR
» SAM INFO AKT BSK

Ninja Gaiden Black - Must read

Svar
ValkyrieValkyrieSkrevet 15/05-05 16:03 
Muhahaha. Itagaki går til den igen.

"I met the DMC3 director at E3 last year. While I was out drinking at some bar, this Japanese guy comes wading through the crowd up to me, and he says, "You're Itagaki-san, aren't you?" Pretty outgoing for a Japanese guy, wouldn't you say? Anyway, so I say, "Yes, I am. Who the hell are you?" Yeah, there were two of them there then. I remember. I have a great memory [laughs].

So, he says, "I am the director of Devil May Cry 3; pleased to meet you!" and I said, "Pleased about what, dumbass!" I was drunk at the time, after all. He was young, so I slapped him on the back and said, "You just work hard so that one day people will say 'Team NINJA in the East [Tokyo], Capcom in the West [Osaka]'." The product of his labor after that little pep talk was DMC3. It got decent reviews here in Japan, and I think he did pretty well for a young guy. If he's lucky, he might make something even better next time. "

"No, that's not quite right. The lowest difficulty will be called Ninja Dog. While it is a mode intended for casual gamers, it is not Easy Mode. Not being able to beat the game on Normal means that you are a failure as a Ninja, but not that you are a failure as a gamer, right? Ninja Dog is for those players."

"That's right. In other words, there are some people who want to beat the game, even if it means being reduced to the level of a dog; people who are not afraid to shame themselves to accomplish their goals."

lol. Ninja Dogs:D

1up NG Black inteview.
Well crucify the insincere tonight...
jaesjaesSkrevet 15/05-05 19:44 
Fjols er kun et fattigt ord, men intervieweren pimper det jo også lidt ud af ham ;)
Login for at besvare
Profilnavn
Kodeord
Husk mig