X FOR HAN ARK VUR
» SAM INFO AKT BSK

Vinder af FIFA Live Qualifier i DK

Svar
Per SPer SSkrevet 28/03-11 18:44 
ADEL DAHER FROM DENMARK WINS THE NORDIC FIFA INTERACTIVE WORLD CUP QUALIFIER EVENT COPENHAGEN

Copenhagen, March 28th/2011Adel Daher has won the Live Qualifier Event in Copenhagen, Denmark and secured his place in the FIFA Interactive World Cup Grand Final 2011.

The event was held at a fantastic venue in central Copenhagen where more than 500 contestants went head to head for a place in the Nordic Finals, where ultimately only one lucky player could win the chance to represent The Nordic countries at the FIFA Interactive World Cup Grand Final later this year. In a tightly contested final Adel Daher beat Swedish Osaze Richmore 3-2 to complete a highly entertaining day watched by hundreds of spectators.

Adel Daher has won an all expenses paid trip to join a total of 24 of the world’s best virtual footballers at the Grand Final where they will compete for the title of FIFA Interactive World Player 2011 and a winners prize of US$20,000. The winner of the Grand Final will also receive a money can’t buy opportunity to attend the FIFA Ballon d'Or where he will have the chance to meet some of the world’s elite male and female footballers.

The Copenhagen Live Qualifier Event is one of 10 Live Qualifier Events taking place around the world. Players will also be able to compete for one of the 12 Grand Finalist spots available in the Online Qualification on PlayStation®Network

This year marks the seventh edition of the FIWC, which is the world’s largest football gaming tournament. Last year’s FIWC10 tournament witnessed over 775,000 players compete from in the online qualification in an attempt to join the 21 winners from the Live Qualifier Events at the Grand Final in Barcelona, Spain. After a hardly fought Grand Final, 22 year old Nenad Stojkovic from USA was crowned the FIFA Interactive World Champion for 2010.

For further information about the FIFA Interactive World Cup please visit www.FIFA.com/FIWC

To request the Official Emblem of the FIFA Interactive World Cup please fill out the marks request form for media onwww.FIFAdigitalarchive.com
Spiller nu: -, Prince Of Persia: The F..., GoldenEye 007: Reloaded
LarsGLLarsGLSkrevet 28/03-11 18:51 
Jeg tabte til Osaze Richmore i 16-dels finalen, 2-2 i ordinær spilletid og 1-3 i straffesparkskonkurrence. Så god var han heller ikke ;-)
Spiller nu: Call Of Duty: WWII, What Remains Of Edith F..., FIFA 18
Login for at besvare
Profilnavn
Kodeord
Husk mig