» SAM INFO AKT BSK

Kin/Killzone (PS2 fps)

Svar
Born2PlayBorn2PlaySkrevet 30/06-03 21:04 
Først et par dårlige screens:

http://www.psxnation.com/board_images/kin1.jpg
http://www.psxnation.com/board_images/kin2.jpg

Lidt IGN info:

"June 10, 2003 - In the span of less than two weeks, the Internet has gone absolutely nuts over the forthcoming Lost Boys project known as Kin. Named by the Official PlayStation 2 Magazine UK as the single best videogame its team has ever seen, hype and anticipation for the unknown title has already reached a fevered pitch. Discussions, arguments, and speculation surrounding the new game is everywhere, and popular videogame forums like Gaming-Age, The Next Level, and IGN's own boards, have been rampant with wild, hopeful stories. Amazingly there hasn't been a single screenshot or image of the game yet released (though a scan of an image from a European magazine has been circulating as of early this morning, but its authenticity hasn't yet been substantiated.

After speaking with several of our European sources "in the know", IGN has managed to learn quite a bit on the forthcoming title. And though Sony Computer Entertainment and its representatives have officially confirmed none of this, IGN's correspondents have reassured us that the following information is absolutely correct.

Contrary to rumors reporting such, Sony has not purchased or has plans to purchase the Lost Boys development studio; at least, not in the foreseeable future.

The official title of the game is not Kin, but instead it will be known as Killzone -- as has been speculated.

Up to this point, no one outside of Sony and Lost Boys has actually played the game. The Europeans who have seen it have only been privileged enough to watch it in video form (and it's a short one at that).

Killzone will have several multiplayer options and online play.

Killzone is most definitely a first-person shooter.

The tentative release date is early 2004, but a more likely time is the end of the 2004. All other Lost Boys projects are on the backburner until this is finished.

No other concrete details could be substantiated by our source. But you can bet that we'll be following the growing story surrounding Killzone very closely."
Swine flu for me and you!Spiller nu: Batman: Arkham Asylum
Zzap!Zzap!Skrevet 30/06-03 22:16 
Her er et enkelt screengrab, der viser den imponerende texture detaljegrad: http://www.beyond3d.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6209&start=200
Born to kill space
Born2PlayBorn2PlaySkrevet 01/07-03 12:25 
Lækkert! Er det virkelig PS2 grafik?!
olmeolmeSkrevet 01/07-03 12:40 
Næppe, mon ikke der er pyntet lidt på det.
Born2PlayBorn2PlaySkrevet 01/07-03 12:41 
Haha - Good one :o)

Se billedets url.
HulleHulleSkrevet 01/07-03 14:47, rettet 01/07-03 14:48 
Heh :) Det utroligt så godt Mace Griffin: Bounty Hunter ser ud ;)
Må da hope deres "Halo beater" lykkedes..
Signing off Play:Right 17/11-12Spiller nu: Monster Hunter Freedom ..., Battlefield: Bad Compan..., V.Smile
Born2PlayBorn2PlaySkrevet 01/07-03 17:27 
Ja, og så er det fra Cube udgaven *lol*
Zzap!Zzap!Skrevet 01/07-03 18:24 
Okay, I er ikke så lette at narre! :D
Born to kill space
Born2PlayBorn2PlaySkrevet 01/07-03 21:57, rettet 01/07-03 22:01 
Hey - Hold op med at ødelægge min tråd ;-)
Edit: Jeg glæder mig så meget til dette spil, at jeg æder alt I kaster i hovedet af mig!
Zzap!Zzap!Skrevet 01/07-03 23:33 
Der er rimelig grund til at vente sig store ting af det her spil, for mange af folkene i Lost Boys er tidligere Appeal ansatte.
Appeal var dem der lavede Outcast. De var på vej med et Outcast 2 til PS2, men uvist af hvilken grund blev projektet skrinlagt, og firmaet splittet op.
Men de screenshots der slap ud af Outcast 2, viser ikke bare et af de potentielt flotteste spil til PS2, men også et af de mest teknisk imponerende spil overhovedet.
Born to kill space
Login for at besvare
Profilnavn
Kodeord
Husk mig