X FOR HAN ARK VUR
» SAM INFO AKT BSK

Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3?

Svar
RuneSPRuneSPSkrevet 08/02-05 15:57 
First Age of Empires, and rumour has it, Command and Conquer Red Alert 3 (none of that generals crap). This could be very big.

http://www.sengamer.nl/

Babelfish'd:

"Com mand & Conquer: Save alert 3 comes to the Nintendo D. That becomes with the fingers clicks on troops. Command & Conquer: Save alert 3 also comes to the Nintendo D. This was confirmed by an employee at game developer and - editor EA compared with Sen Gamer. And then I this to hear got the first was that by my head ` shot what terribly logical. Command & Conquer are a game range which twists for strategic oorlogvoeren. You play for a type of god (war god) and have the control concerning a number of troops: soldiers, tanks, planes, special wapentuig. These troops control you indirectly; instead of with the tank driving you the driver of the tank gives as it were a commando, for example ` I want that you drive b of point a to point and you attract nothing of enemies or hostile attacks. This does you impression the muisknop of the computermuis as the muiscursor on the tank stands. The same idea applies to all other troops. You click and click and click you to the victory. Years suffered then I this way from time to time spell Command & Conquer played I touched the baffle with my finger with the hope the troops this way of managing send. But expects unfortunately, such as - the troops only listened to the muisknop. Then I daydreamed concerning how skilful and tof it would be if I could the troops give with my finger commandos. I click on a tank, circle with my finger ten soldiers, tik elsewhere on the baffle and they start. Thanks to the creative breinen at Japanese company Nintendo, the bedenker of the Nintendo D portable game system, become my daydream reality. The bottom baffle of this game system is, as it happens, ` touch screen oftewel sensitively for contact. I can command now with my fingers troops. In fact is you really a god - you look down on the troops and control these troops - or nationals - with your divine finger. The finger which gets everything for each other and by nobody is ignored. Command & Conquer: Save alert 3 for the Nintendo D appears somewhere leaves in 2005, and officially not yet exists. The images which you do not see its moreover of Command & Conquer: Save alert 3, but of another Command & Conquer game."
Login for at besvare
Profilnavn
Kodeord
Husk mig