X FOR HAN ARK VUR
» SAM INFO AKT BSK

Dø Namco - Dø! (Spawn game news)

Svar
Born2PlayBorn2PlaySkrevet 23/04-03 23:40 
Namco voldtager Spawn licens...

Sig at det bare er mig, der ikke kan forstå japansk (at spillet er canned).

http://www.watch.impress.co.jp/game/docs/20030423/tmp01.jpg
http://www.watch.impress.co.jp/game/docs/20030423/tmp02.jpg
http://www.watch.impress.co.jp/game/docs/20030423/tmp03.jpg

Hele artiklen
Swine flu for me and you!Spiller nu: Batman: Arkham Asylum
asmasmSkrevet 24/04-03 02:06 
Maskin oversættelse så tag den lige med et gran salt ^_^

---
NAMCO, LTD. announced that it has agreed on the business tie-up about mutual use of Todd McFarlane Productions Inc. (henceforth, TMP) famous for a comic or a figure skating, and a character. Based on this tie-up, the game of the character "SPAWN (Spawn)" of TMP is put on the market from the Yonago company of NAMCO, and also the action figure skating of NAMCO "soul caliber II" is put on the market from the group company of TMP at this summer.

"Spawn (tentative name)" which the NAMCO home tech of the NAMCO U.S. subsidiary makes is due to become the action adventure game which made New York of the near future the stage. A platform is Playstation. 2, a NINTENDO game cube, Xbox. In the present condition, a selling area is only North America and other areas are under adjustment. The exhibition to Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) held from U.S. in May has determined ?{作.

Toy maker TMP International Inc. (TMPI) which is the group company of TMP puts the action figure skating "an ultra action figure skating "the soul caliber II" (tentative name)" of "the soul caliber II" on the market in the whole world, such as Japan and North America, at this summer. The size of a figure skating is 4 inches (about 10cm).

It is said that this collaboration was realized from that the creator of the NAMCO "soul" series was the fan of the character which Macfarlane draws, and Macfarlane's having esteemed the view of the world of "soul" series, and molding.

In addition, the initiative was taken in the tie-up, and with the consumer version "the soul caliber II" put on the market in March, TMP is making the original picture of an original character "NEKURIDDO", and also "Spawn" has appeared in the Xbox version as a guest character.

The "soul caliber II" producer, Mr. Hiroaki Setoriyama, "I think that that the opportunity to carry out a KORABO rate to Macfarlane was obtained was the big cause which raises the level of a work. doing joint work on the greatest creator in the world -- one new character -- 創?闖oせた -- things are felt very much for pride It is commented that I think that it is very glad" that also determine sale of an action figure skating and the characters of "the soul caliber II" are solidified by the highest quality in the world.

Mr. Tod Macfarlane of TMP CEO "it is continuing getting interested in work of a video game from before. When it spoke from NAMCO which is the top brand of the game industry, it was thought that this was a best chance. It is very glad that work can be done together with the company in the tip of game technology, and I appreciate that such an opportunity was able to be given. It is commented that it is expected that NAMCO demonstrates power also in the consumer version under work "Spawn" in the U.S. to the maximum extent."
--
I am Neo-ExDeath, I will destroy all memory...all time...all existence. Then I too will pass away....forever!
Login for at besvare
Profilnavn
Kodeord
Husk mig