X FOR HAN ARK VUR
» SAM INFO AKT BSK

Suikoden IV i PAL

Svar
Per SPer SSkrevet 12/01-04 18:25, rettet 12/01-04 18:27 
Komplet pressetekst inkl. reklamegas fra Konami:

January 12th, 2004

Classic role-playing game heads for PlayStation 2 in massively revamped form as Suikoden IV is unveiled for Europe

Konami of Europe has confirmed the latest installment of its best-selling Suikoden series will be released across Europe within the 2004/2005 fiscal period. A sprawling role-playing game, Suikoden IV marks a huge step forward for the series, with a fantastic 3D play area populated by an incredible 100+ heroes and villains.

The release of Suikoden IV sees the popular series make its PlayStation 2 debut in Europe, and Producer Noritada Matsukawa and his award-winning team have pulled out all the stops to produce an absorbing role-playing title wherein the player guides a party of heroes through a number of missions, facing an increasing danger as they explore.

The plot of Suikoden IV is a closely guarded secret, but Matsukawa-san has revealed he is working with Junko Kawano – who was part of the original Suikoden team – on the fourth game’s story and character designs. The game’s basis revolved around the mysterious Rune of Punishment, but he also disclosed that the series’ famed 108 Stars of Destiny are poised to return, and can be recruited to join the player’s cause. While the plot remains a secret, though, the gameplay has been massively reworked, with the familiar 2D views of the original games replaced by vast and rich 3D environments. In another first, Suikoden IV also takes the player on to the high seas, as they traverse the game world to distant shores.

The new aesthetic make-over is similarly enhanced by new dynamic lighting effects, while the many monsters, would-be allies and adversaries the group faces are highly-detailed polygon figures. Suikoden IV also benefits from the series’ most advanced combat system to date, with the team pooling their spell-casting and weapon-based skills to counter the game’s larger foes, while a myriad of new combination attacks are possible – all of which are shown via a roaming camera.

Suikoden IV is certain to be one of the most engrossing and varied role-playing games of the coming year. Its predecessors have been listed in the Top 100 lists of a number of publications, and this epic is guaranteed to enjoy similar acclaim.

Suikoden IV will be released for PlayStation 2 in the next fiscal year, 2004/2005.
Spiller nu: -, Prince Of Persia: The F..., GoldenEye 007: Reloaded
Born2PlayBorn2PlaySkrevet 12/01-04 18:28 
JA! Endelig :-)
Swine flu for me and you!Spiller nu: Batman: Arkham Asylum
BaggyBaggySkrevet 26/01-04 20:09 
Ja ! For 3'eren var alt for cool... For mig var det en langt bedre oplevelse end FFX... Den bedste side Skies of Arcadia(DC)
Den der ler sidst.. tænker.. langsomst
JAAJAASkrevet 26/01-04 21:01 
Enig. Suikoden III er alt i alt en klart bedre oplevelse end FFX. I og II var selvfølgelig endnu bedre, men lad nu det ligge.
SumezSumezSkrevet 19/08-04 14:56 
IV'eren skulle være ude i Amerika nu.
Ser ud til at vi, efter stolte Konami-traditioner, kan se frem til dem om et lille halvt års tid: http://dk.playstation.com/calendar/releaseCalendar.jhtml?selectedMonth=1&selectedYear=2005&type=0

(til gengæld skulle både Neo Contra og Ys 6 være her allerede denne vinter..)
Spis sundt og tro på dig selvSpiller nu: Gravity Circuit, Bonze Adventure
Login for at besvare
Profilnavn
Kodeord
Husk mig