X FOR HAN ARK VUR
» SAM INFO AKT BSK

X03 tråd

Svar
Born2PlayBorn2PlaySkrevet 16/09-03 19:16, rettet 16/09-03 19:17 
Her poster vi hvad MS gutterne viser af guf til deres "lille" X03 i Frankrig.

Jeg sidder netop og downloader en Rallisport 2 film i øjeblikket (fra IGNs forum).

Men støvsug nettet og vend tilbage hertil - Der må være masser af guf.

Er det ikke 19.30 det starter?
Swine flu for me and you!Spiller nu: Batman: Arkham Asylum
102 emne(r).
1 2 3 > »

Svar
Born2PlayBorn2PlaySkrevet 16/09-03 19:16, rettet 16/09-03 19:17 
Her poster vi hvad MS gutterne viser af guf til deres "lille" X03 i Frankrig.

Jeg sidder netop og downloader en Rallisport 2 film i øjeblikket (fra IGNs forum).

Men støvsug nettet og vend tilbage hertil - Der må være masser af guf.

Er det ikke 19.30 det starter?
APHAPHSkrevet 16/09-03 19:19 
Der går også rygter om at PES3 vil blive udgivet på xbox med både XSN og XBL understøttelse

Jo det starter kl 19:30
Spiller nu: Civilization IV, Halo 3, Everybody's Golf: World...
Born2PlayBorn2PlaySkrevet 16/09-03 19:49 
Prøv at se jeux-france:

jeux-france.com
enfenenfenSkrevet 16/09-03 20:28 
Paasch >
Der går også rygter om at PES3 vil blive udgivet på xbox med både XSN og XBL understøttelse

Se det kunne være godt!

Vi mangler et godt fodbold spil til Xbox og det må også meget gerne understøtte Live.
What is the Matrix?
APHAPHSkrevet 16/09-03 21:54 
Næste nyhed er at xbox live bliver udgivet i endnu 6 eu lande(incl Danmark) den 30 oktober
Born2PlayBorn2PlaySkrevet 16/09-03 22:08 
Cool!
saerDNAsaerDNASkrevet 16/09-03 22:22 
Paasch hvem r din kilde??
It's a miracle I'm on LIVE! "Halleluja"
APHAPHSkrevet 16/09-03 22:34 
BOOOOMtown
Born2PlayBorn2PlaySkrevet 16/09-03 22:35 
X03 - A MASSIVE GAMES ATTACK IN THE SOUTH OF FRANCE

JUAN-LES-PINS, France, 16th September 2003 – A secluded private beach in the South of France was the venue for X03 this year, with almost 1000 European games press and retail representatives gathering to play more than 100 games heading to Xbox® and enjoy entertainment from British trip-hop legends Massive Attack. The two-day event, taking place on September 16th and 17th, offered Xbox the opportunity to unveil its new brand positioning for the first time in Europe. Xbox also shared more information about plans for the continued roll-out of Xbox® Live™ across Europe.
With previous events (X01 and X02) held at Pierre Cardin’s ‘Bubble House’ in Cannes and La Isla Magica in Seville respectively, the X0 events are rapidly carving a special place in the games industry calendar, not least for the calibre of creative developer ‘names’ who participate each year. Almost 1000 games industry luminaries from all over the world arrived in Nice for X03 and were whisked off to a beach club in Antibes, lit up with green and completely branded for the occasion. Sipping cocktails as the sun set, guests enjoyed barbeque treats and got a chance to speculate what the big announcements would be – a question that was answered at sundown when the bay became bathed in Xbox-green light and the press conference began.
Eduardo Rosini, regional vice president, home and retail division, Microsoft, kicked off the event with a recap of the previous year and a look into the future, as he explained that Xbox is gaining a leadership position in serving gamers’ digital entertainment lifestyles. Peter Moore, corporate vice president of worldwide retail sales and marketing, Home and Entertainment Division, Microsoft, spoke of the new Xbox brand positioning and unveiled the new Xbox tag line – “it’s good to play together.” Michel Cassius, senior director, Xbox platform and marketing, announced dates for the launch of Xbox Live in six more European countries, plus ongoing Xbox Live pricing and a new Xbox Live trial offer programme.
Then it was on to the games, with industry giants such as Tomonobu Itagaki (Tecmo), Peter Molyneux (Lionhead), and Yves Guillemot (UbiSoft) showing how their games perfectly illustrate the Xbox brand vision. Finally, Jay Wilbur of Epic Games took the stage to announce an ongoing deal that will bring new Epic games exclusively to Xbox.
After the press conference, guests partied into the night to the sounds of Massive Attack and were able to get their hands on some of the games announced during the press conference. X03 concludes tomorrow with more gameplay time and one-on-one press meetings with Xbox spokespeople and developers.
“We have had a great year in Europe, and it’s great to share this success with our colleagues at X03,” said Rosini,. “We have firmly established our place in the console market and we have brought a huge number of great games to Xbox.
“The future is going to bring even more exciting developments for Xbox,” said Rosini. “Content and services are quickly converging to connect gamers with more of their friends, in more ways, more of the time. Microsoft is taking a leadership role in serving gamers’ connected lifestyles - it’s what Microsoft does best, and Xbox Live is just the beginning.”

Xbox Live
Xbox announced that Xbox Live would be rolling out in six new countries, plus revealed great new games and initiatives to bring even more gamers into the growing Live community. Continuing the European roll-out, Xbox Live will launch at retail in a further six European countries on 30th October: Austria, Denmark, Finland, Ireland, Norway and Switzerland. New pricing options for European gamers will begin on March 14th 2004 when existing Live gamers will be given the opportunity to choose a monthly pricing plan at £4.99/€6.99 per month after their initial one-year subscription expires. Alternatively they can renew their annual subscription for £39.99/€59.99 so they don’t miss out on a moment of Xbox Live gaming. And for those gamers who have yet to try online gaming, for a limited time special Xbox Live trial offer vouchers will be included within selected Live-enabled games from October, offering two free months of Xbox Live gaming with no obligation.
The Inaugural Xbox Live Clash of the Continents, to be held tomorrow morning at X03, will let the trash talkers put their money where their mouths are. Ten ace Xbox Live veterans, one from each European Xbox Live country plus the US and Canada, will compete for ultimate bragging rights, playing Rainbow Six 3 from Ubi Soft to decide the ultimate Xbox Live champion. The winner will receive, in addition to their trip to X03, a year’s supply of games from Microsoft Game Studios, a copy of Rainbow Six 3, and a trophy.

The Games
It’s all about the games, and more than 100 were playable at X03. Guests were excited to hear that RalliSport Challenge 2, the sequel to Microsoft Game Studios’ highly regarded rally simulation game, will be coming to Xbox in 2004, as will Codemasters’ Xbox Live-enabled Race Driver 2: The Ultimate Driving Simulator.
“Developer Unplugged” sessions will be held tomorrow, hosted by some of the top game designers in the industry and offering insights into the creation of eagerly-awaited games like Ninja Gaiden, Full Spectrum Warrior, Fable, and Starcraft®: Ghost™. The sessions include gameplay demos by the designers themselves, who will take questions from the audience of European journalists.
Previously announced titles shown at X03, many for the first time in Europe, included:

- Breakdown™ (Namco) -- Breakdown, shown for the first time in Europe before its public unveiling at the Tokyo Game Show later this month, offers an unique first-person action/adventure gaming experience by combining unprecedented hand-to-hand combat and traditional weapons-based action, with an intense story line and incredible graphics in a thrilling and suspenseful search for the truth. Trapped inside a mysterious laboratory and unable to remember his past, Derrick Cole discovers his extraordinary powers as he fights for survival against a determined military faction and a legion of seemingly invincible super-human warriors!

- Dead or Alive Online (Tecmo) – Tecmo's "Team Ninja" and Xbox will be teaming up to bring the beloved classics, Dead or Alive 1 and Dead or Alive 2 to the Xbox video game system in Dead or Alive Online. The new anthology will bring 3D fighting to the masses with full Xbox Live capabilities. It is time to kick some major $#%^* with gamers from around the world!

- Deus Ex: Invisible War (Eidos) – It is fifteen years since the end of the global conspiracy depicted in Deus Ex - widely regarded as one of the greatest action games of all time. In the aftermath, a catastrophic depression has crippled the world and conflicting militant groups seek to enforce their own violently destructive agendas. As corporate anti-terrorist mercenary Alex D you must track these factions down and destroy them. Enhancing your skills with molecular bio-modifications and hi-tech weaponry you seek to restore the world order. But in the huge, free-roaming world of Deus Ex it seems that the challenge is to know your real enemies. And for this you must uncover the veil of secrecy surrounding your own existence. Deus Ex: Invisible War is console-exclusive to Xbox.

- Full Spectrum Warrior (THQ) – A squad-level, dismounted, Light Infantry training simulator created for use by the US Army, Full Spectrum Warrior focuses on critical tactical decision making by the Squad Leader. Coming exclusively to Xbox, Full Spectrum Warrior emphasises action and fun while the underlying structure of highly detailed accuracy and authenticity serve to highlight the action and tactical challenges likely to be faced by the Army in the year 2020.

- Ninja Gaiden (Tecmo) – One of gaming's most treasured franchises will be given new life as Tecmo's Team Ninja and the powers of Xbox join forces to present one of the most anticipated games of the new millennium. Ninja Gaiden boasts cutting-edge action with gorgeous pre-rendered environments and visuals as the player takes on the role of powerful ninja, Ryu Hayabusa. New features include a revolutionary Xbox Live element, swift new moves and intense action sequences, and amazing visual effects.

- Starcraft: Ghost (Blizzard Entertainment) - StarCraft: Ghost, Blizzard Entertainment’s upcoming tactical-action console game, refines the epic experience of StarCraft to the level of the individual soldier. Engage the StarCraft universe face-to-face as a deadly Ghost operative in the employ of the Dominion. With the help of determined allies, follow story-driven missions that take you from massive planetary battles through dangerous solo operations to an unexpected turn of events that leaves the fate of the universe in your hands.

- Steel Battalion – Line of Contact (Capcom) – The next evolution in the battle-mech genre, exclusively for Xbox and playable via Xbox Live, Steel Battalion – Line of Contact is based on the award-winning Steel Battalion phenomenon and gives players the opportunity to once again use the most elaborate controller interface ever created to partake in futuristic military warfare. Ultra realistic visual effects and mech battles in the first or third person perspective create the ultimate mechanized military combat experience.

- Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six 3 (Ubi Soft) – Command an elite, multinational squad of special operatives against a hidden terrorist foe. In Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six 3, the third instalment in the wildly popular Rainbow Six series, Team RAINBOW races against time to stop terror and unravel a mystery. In locations around the world, from London to the Cayman Islands to Rio de Janeiro, lead Team Rainbow in a desperate effort to battle a madman and foil his doomsday plot. Only on Xbox, Rainbow Six 3 features streamlined multiplayer via Xbox Live.

- Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow (Ubi Soft) – A follow-up to the phenomenally successful Xbox smash hit of last Christmas, Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell: Pandora’s Tomorrow brings back more of the single-player intrigue that made the original game a best-seller, along with multiplayer online missions allowing several players to simultaneously share Sam Fisher's shadowy world of espionage. With exciting new action scenes and a strong cinematic feel, the player will experience new and even more realistic surroundings.

Other highly-anticipated Microsoft Game Studios games slated to arrive for Christmas and beyond, only on Xbox and shown at X03, included:

- Amped 2 (Microsoft Game Studios)
- BC (Big Blue Box/Microsoft Game Studios)
- Counter-Strike (Microsoft Game Studios)
- Crimson Skies (Microsoft Game Studios)
- Fable (Lionhead Studios/Microsoft Game Studios)
- Halo 2 (Bungie/Microsoft Game Studios)
- Project Gotham Racing 2 (Microsoft Game Studios)
- Sudeki (Microsoft Game Studios)
- Top Spin (Microsoft Game Studios)
- Xbox Music Mixer (Microsoft Game Studios)

X03- it’s good to play together
In the tradition established by other X0 events, X03 is the embodiment of the central Xbox brand premise - that when it comes to the most exhilarating entertainment experiences, nothing brings people together like Xbox. This fact is reflected in a new global brand positioning unveiled at X03 and encapsulated in a new tagline – “it’s good to play together”.
The new Xbox global advertising campaign, developed by McCann-Erickson tag ideation group, reflects a long-term brand strategy developed in conjunction with Landor Associates, that will influence all Xbox marketing communications for the Xbox line-up of games and services. Point-of-sale materials, Xbox.com, promotions, events, packaging, and PR activities will all reflect the rich interactive, social and competitive entertainment experiences that Xbox delivers. The European Xbox marketing team will ensure, through smart localization of the language and imagery, that the style and substance of the social dynamic being communicated resonates with European audiences.
“Anyone who has ever walloped a mate in Dead or Alive 3, or saved the world cooperatively in Halo, or torn around Paris versus their overseas friends in Midtown Madness 3 knows that Xbox brings people together,” said Peter Moore, corporate vice president, worldwide retail sales and marketing, Xbox. “We felt the Xbox brand should reflect reality,– that it’s good to play together.”
X03 continues tomorrow with a full day of gameplay and press interviews for Xbox and 3rd party spokespeople.
APHAPHSkrevet 16/09-03 23:01 
Tonight at X03, Microsoft announced a partnership with Epic Games, developers of the legendary Unreal series of games and the Unreal Engine. Epic Games and its recently-formed Scion Studios will develop several new games exclusively for Xbox and Windows. The to-be-announced products will be published by Microsoft Game Studios.
MobyMobySkrevet 16/09-03 23:19 
Paasch >
Næste nyhed er at xbox live bliver udgivet i endnu 6 eu lande(incl Danmark) den 30 oktober

Jamen... jeg troede det var udgivet?
APHAPHSkrevet 16/09-03 23:23 
så troede du forkert:)

Der er dog nogle danske shops der har impoteret kits fra udlandet
PlaykidPlaykidSkrevet 17/09-03 00:11 
Nyt Halo2 screenshoot!!!

Klick her!
Spiller nu: Halo 3
Born2PlayBorn2PlaySkrevet 17/09-03 00:16 
Ser pænt ud. Ikke noget vildt!
quadquadSkrevet 17/09-03 00:20 
Bare mig, eller er der MEGET AA på det billede?
APHAPHSkrevet 17/09-03 00:23 
Her er flere screens

(lækre PGR2 screens..bare synd at de er taget fra rallisport:)

X03
Born2PlayBorn2PlaySkrevet 17/09-03 00:25 
Nu ser det lækkert ud:

Halo2 billede igen!
KTCKTCSkrevet 17/09-03 00:28 
Det er bare dig ;)
Jeg tror billedet er skaleret ned, og derfor ligner det AA...
A small cog? Now that you mention it, I know a puzzle about an object that almost fits that description.
Born2PlayBorn2PlaySkrevet 17/09-03 00:29 
Mit link skulle ellers have vist billedet i stort format...

Men det virker ikke. Er måske for træt.
PlaykidPlaykidSkrevet 17/09-03 00:33, rettet 17/09-03 00:33 
Det virker fint hos mig:)
Jeg gad hvad slags våben det er de 2 eliter holder, det ligner grangiveligt en plasmasniper eller et nyt battle plasma rifle;)

Jeg vil se et bedre billede af menneskernes nye Sniper Rifle!!!
KTCKTCSkrevet 17/09-03 00:33 
Jeps, det beviser også bare det jeg skrev. Jeg startede med at skrive indlægget før du skrev dit, derfor forvirringen :)
A small cog? Now that you mention it, I know a puzzle about an object that almost fits that description.
Born2PlayBorn2PlaySkrevet 17/09-03 00:44 
Ok! Blev forvirret :o)

Men der er da brugt AA i den grad!
PlaykidPlaykidSkrevet 17/09-03 00:52, rettet 17/09-03 00:53 
Så tjek lige billedet ud en gang til:-O

WOW
Born2PlayBorn2PlaySkrevet 17/09-03 00:57, rettet 17/09-03 01:16 
Hey tak! Lige hvad jeg havde brug for! ;-)

Men nu synes jeg bare, Elitens mund ser craptastic ud :-(

Edit: Med eller uden AA - Vi kommer stadig til, at se meget lidt aliasing på det endelige TV billede.

Men giv mig nu et HDTV!
Per SPer SSkrevet 17/09-03 13:18 
Jeg skriver det her nede fra Nice / Frankrig da G2G ogsaa er med til X03. Vejret er mildest talt i orden og der er masser af spil, mad og drikkevarer. :)

Fable blev vist i spilbar form via en live (ikke Live :)) demo af kampsystemet. Men der er lang vej endnu til det bliver faerdigt.

Ninja Gaiden er stadigvaek kun blevet vist som demo, men det bliver flottere og flottere. Gameplayet var der intet nyt om.

Medal of Honor: Rising Sun ser ogsaa lovende ud, men umiddelbart bare mere af det samme - bare i asien..

Epic (Unreal) har annonceret at de vil lave 7 Xbox titler uden at gaa i detaljer.

En ca. 60% faerdig (man ved aldrig med Blizzard) udgave af Star Craft Ghost var spilbar - og det ligner en sikker vinder. Xbox versionen bliver den bedste iflg. en officiel kommentar fra Blizzard.

En Xbox Live udgave for 5 mod 5 spillere af Steel Batallion blev ogsaa vist. Det fungerer fint og spillet vil blive solgt baade i en bundle med kaempe joysticket og en stand alone for dem der har joysticket i forvejen.

Et kildent spoergsmaal vedroerende et Live kompatibelt fodboldspil haenger stadigvaek i luften. Der kommer ihvertfald ikke noget i aar! Jeg spurgte Peter Moore / Microsoft direkte og han bekaeftede at det var en serioes haemsko om benene paa Live i Europa. Han er selv fra UK og fodboldfan, og det var tydeligt at han havde oensket at FIFA og Pro Evo 3 skulle vaere Live supportet.

..forhandlingerne fortsaetter.

XII og Rainbow Six 3 klarede sig ogsaa godt paa demostanderne.

Fortsaettelserne til Gotham City og Rally Sport er ret imponerende. Grafikken i Rally er boostet med flotte vejreffekter o.lign.

Rare's Grapped by the Ghoulies ser sjovt og lovende ud, dog er det tydeligt at spillet er udviklet til en yngre maalgruppe af gamere.

Harry Potter Quidditch spillet ligner NHL Hitz paa flyvende kosteskafte. Ikke at det er en daarlig ting.. :)

Jeg skal tale med Rare senere idag, og det bliver spaendende at se hvad der kommer ud af det.

Vi tales ved senere.. Tilbage til spillene.
Spiller nu: -, Prince Of Persia: The F..., GoldenEye 007: Reloaded
Born2PlayBorn2PlaySkrevet 17/09-03 13:25, rettet 17/09-03 13:26 
Glæder mig til at høre mere :o)

Ny Kameo film
KTCKTCSkrevet 17/09-03 13:37 
Nice, keep us updated :D
SephirothSephirothSkrevet 17/09-03 14:39 
Lidt flere impresseions fra Fable, tak!

Og når du snakker med Rare, så sørg for at gå helt ind til benet, så G2G får eksklusive screenshots og info fra PDZero ;)
Spiller nu: Catherine, Beyond Good & Evil HD
Per SPer SSkrevet 17/09-03 14:58, rettet 18/09-03 03:54 
Beklager men det blev Dice / Rally Sport Challenge 2 der blev tid til:

En klar forbedring i forhold til CMR04 er at det er muligt at koere ind i traer uden at bilen stopper selvom man koerer med 150 km. i timen. Enten boejer de, eller ogsaa knaekker de. Koerer man langsomt stopper bilen selvfoelgelig. Grafikken er vaesentlig flottere end CMR04. Plus at spillet understoetter Live 100%. Den mulighed mangler i CMR04.

En endelig vurdering af gameplay og styring maa vente til spillet er helt faerdigt.

Fable blev vist under en kamp med 5 modstandere for at vise det realtime pointbaserede kampsystem. Spilleren bliver beloennet for at kaempe mod flere modstandere.

Det saa allerede gennemfoert ud, men som skrevet tidligere, saa var det en live demonstration og demoen kunne ikke afproeves. Der er lang vej endnu.

Sonic Heroes blev vist paa en tidlig fejlfyldt demo, men det er tydeligt at Sonic Team staar bag. Den stoerste forskel fra tidligere Sonic titler er at man kontrollere baade Tails og Knuckles sammen med Sonic. Man skifter saa mellem hver karakter alt efter hvilke egenskaber der skal bruges.

Ingen revolution, men endnu et farverigt spil med en klar Sega feel.

Dancing Stage Unleashed til Xbox understoetter Live og der vil vaere downloadable content. Ingen nyhed, men det kunne afproeves hernede.

- og de flyvende koer er tilbage i Worms 3D. :)
MajorPMajorPSkrevet 17/09-03 15:04 
Lyder fedt, Per. Men vi vil have noget mere Fable ;)
Spiller nu: Project Gotham Racing 3, Madden NFL 06, Elder Scrolls IV, The: ...
Per SPer SSkrevet 17/09-03 15:06 
Der er ikke mere at skrive om en demo paa faa minutter, som man ikke selv kunne afproeve.. Slut med Fable herfra.
APHAPHSkrevet 17/09-03 16:04 
Fortæl mere om Crimson skies, PGR2, Top Spin og Worms 3D...hvis det ikke er at forlange for meget :)
Born2PlayBorn2PlaySkrevet 17/09-03 16:12 
Og Rares spil - Kunne de afprøves?
PlaykidPlaykidSkrevet 17/09-03 16:27 
Fedt med lidt info om RSC2, det lyder lovende.

Men du må hoppe i spiontøjet, og snige dig ind for at se hvad bungie har i godteposen;)
PoulPoulSkrevet 17/09-03 17:31 
Hvad med noget info om Top Spin? Det er et af de Live-spil jeg ser allermest frem til.
T.REXT.REXSkrevet 17/09-03 17:40 
Der er også noget på MSN Games
One PS2 to rule them all
MrCaseMrCaseSkrevet 17/09-03 20:34 
Per S - I love you!

Hvor er det dejligt at have en mand på stedet!
Have you considered sucking less?
Per SPer SSkrevet 18/09-03 04:18, rettet 18/09-03 04:30 
Der blev uddelt et par priser på X03:

Technical Achievement: Ninja Gaiden
Innovation: Fable
Game of the Show: Rainbow Six 3

- jeg synes nu at Star Craft Ghost var et bedre valg til Game of the Show. Men det er så bare min mening.
KTCKTCSkrevet 18/09-03 04:22 
Jeg vil have Ninja Gaiden nu!!!
Bede-xBede-xSkrevet 18/09-03 04:45 
Per S >
- jeg synes nu at Star Craft Ghost var et bedre valg til Game of the Show. Men det er så bare min mening.

Det er da glædeligt at høre. De film jeg har set, har ikke virket særligt imponerende. Men godt at høre at det ser fedt ud.

Hvordan har X03 været som en helhed? Umiddelbart synes jeg at det har virket skuffende, med hensyn til annonceringer. Men du har måske et bedre indtryk dernede fra?
Spiller nu: Halo: The Master Chief ..., Dying Light, Earth Defense Force 2025
King ChaosKing ChaosSkrevet 18/09-03 08:28 
Paasch >
Fortæl mere om Crimson skies, PGR2, Top Spin og Worms 3D...hvis det ikke er at forlange for meget :)

Crimson Skies var ret fedt i multi-player, selvom hastigheden godt kunne være højere. Top Spin var nice. Det har måske ikke helt den flydende enkelthed vi kender fra Virtua Tennis, men til gengæld er det Live.
OkottaOkottaSkrevet 18/09-03 09:36 
bede-x >
Hvordan har X03 været som en helhed? Umiddelbart synes jeg at det har virket skuffende, med hensyn til annonceringer. Men du har måske et bedre indtryk dernede fra?

Eurogamer syntes det var en smule små-kedeligt.

Fra X03
Tongue-tied and twisted just an earth-bound misfit, I
PlaykidPlaykidSkrevet 19/09-03 01:46 
Men så er det godt der er kommet et Halo2 interview;)

kom i gang med at læse:)
Born2PlayBorn2PlaySkrevet 19/09-03 02:19 
Takker!

"The most important thing is to ensure the single-player experience is great."

og

"We think that the most important thing is the single-player game."

Er to udtalelser der varmer mit hjerte. Desuden bliver det nævnt, at historien er et meget vigtigt element for Bungie folkene. Jubiii :-)
KTCKTCSkrevet 19/09-03 02:20 
Fin læsning, men jeg synes nu godt de kunne lave noget mere visuelt fra spillet...
PlaykidPlaykidSkrevet 19/09-03 06:36, rettet 19/09-03 06:38 
Born2Play >
Takker!

"The most important thing is to ensure the single-player experience is great."

og

"We think that the most important thing is the single-player game."

Er to udtalelser der varmer mit hjerte. Desuden bliver det nævnt, at historien er et meget vigtigt element for Bungie folkene. Jubiii :-)

Jeg blev også meget glad for de udtalelser:) Også at de ikke har synderligt problemer med at udvikle spillet, fordi de kender Xbox'en nu, og så er jeg glad for de arbejder meget på spillet:)

Fin læsning, men jeg synes nu godt de kunne lave noget mere visuelt fra spillet...

Der skulle være en trailer på vej som er mere end bare E3_Demo'en. Man er dog ikke helt færdig med at planlægge hvornår den skal udgives

Men de er ikke meget for at komme med bare den mindste smule oplysninger;)
KTCKTCSkrevet 19/09-03 11:23 
Nej, de har godt nok mundkurv på. Men det lyder godt, at de fokuserer så meget på singleplayeroplevelsen.
fumfumSkrevet 19/09-03 11:27 
Mon ikke de bruger tiden på singleplayeroplevelsen.
=;)
I used to jog, but the ice cubes kept falling out of my glass.
OkottaOkottaSkrevet 19/09-03 11:31 
Hmm - gad vide om de helt skrotter COOP så !!? :-(
Tongue-tied and twisted just an earth-bound misfit, I
KTCKTCSkrevet 19/09-03 11:35 
COOP er en central del af singleplayer-oplevelsen, selvom det rent teknisk er flere spillere. Jeg tror ikke vi kommer til at mangle COOP.
102 emne(r).
1 2 3 > »

Login for at besvare
Profilnavn
Kodeord
Husk mig