X FOR HAN ARK VUR
» SAM INFO AKT BSK

Castlevania: Lords Of Shadow 2

Svar
Per SPer SSkrevet 23/01-14 22:52, rettet 23/01-14 22:59 
Pressetekst fra Konami:

>>>

Konami Digital Entertainment B.V. has released a new trailer showcasing key characters in its forthcoming Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 title.

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 is released for PlayStation®3, Xbox 360® and Windows PC on February 28th, and acts as a shocking conclusion to the Gabriel story arc. Following the infamous revelation where Gabriel was revealed to be the legendary Dracula at the end of the first game, the new game finds the weakened vampire stranded in modern times, whereupon an old ally proposes a deal that could offer him freedom from his eternal existence...

The new 150-second trailer uses footage from the game to introduce a range of key characters and adversaries from the new instalment including; Dracula, once Gabriel, a member of the Brotherhood of Light who fought to avenge the death of his beloved wife Marie, but fate got the better of him, transforming him into Dracula – the most feared of all vampires. Also returning is Zobek, one of the founders of the Brotherhood of Light, who is, in reality, one of the evil Lords of Shadow who betrayed Gabriel and all of humanity. Additionally, Carmilla, Marie and Satan himself make a return, with many new characters introduced.

This new trailer also showcases some previously unseen locations and environments in addition to the wealth of characters.

<<<

Castlevania LOS 2: Dracula's Destiny Trailer
Spiller nu: -, Prince Of Persia: The F..., GoldenEye 007: Reloaded
Per SPer SSkrevet 29/01-14 10:23, rettet 29/01-14 10:25 
Pressetekst fra Konami:

>>>

Dave Cox and Enric Alvarez discuss using the world’s most iconic vampire in the second 'behind-the-scenes' reveal explores open-world environment.

Konami Digital Entertainment B.V. has issued a second development video, this time focusing on the huge open-world environment of its forthcoming Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 title.

The new game is set to be released on February 28th for PlayStation®3, Xbox 360 and PC, and the new video features Dave Cox, Producer of Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 and Studio Head of European Production for Konami Digital Entertainment B.V., and Enric Alvarez, Head of Development at MercurySteam.

Dave and Enric detail how the events of the new game take place during the course of one night, and within both a modern city setting and Dracula’s castle – both of which are linked. They also discuss how Dracula’s evil presence has impacted the many environments, with the castle’s Gothic look having a huge influence on the surrounding settings and their design, whilst also tying in with the familiar look of past Castlevania titles.

The five-minute video offers a tantalizing glimpse of the game’s many settings, and how MercurySteam’s native Madrid provided inspiration for the locations that await those entering Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2’s labyrinthine locations. The pair also touch on the menagerie of creatures and bosses that lurk within the city, whilst additionally whetting appetites for the game’s climactic confrontation with Satan himself...

<<<

The second Castlevania LOS 2 development video
SumezSumezSkrevet 29/01-14 11:30 
Okay, det lyder altså meget positivt. Hvis det så bare ikke lige havde været MercurySteam der lavede det! :)
Spis sundt og tro på dig selvSpiller nu: Gravity Circuit, Bonze Adventure
nerosnerosSkrevet 29/01-14 20:25 
Synes bestemt ikke den der development video beviser noget godt tværtimod ;-)
Bashful Neophyte
AzzkikrAzzkikrSkrevet 29/01-14 23:52 
Ideen med at man spiller som Dracula er god imo, men jeg har heller ikke de store forhåbninger om at MercurySteam denne gang formår at lave noget der skiller sig ud fra så meget andet ligegyldig metervare.
SumezSumezSkrevet 29/01-14 23:58 
Nåja nu så jeg også lige den dev video, og min eneste reaktion er at jeg får det skidt over hvor hårdt de prøver på at ødelægge hele Castlevania-serien -_-
OlimarOlimarSkrevet 30/01-14 15:08 
Mener ikke den her har været postet http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJk-zhp8aA0
SumezSumezSkrevet 30/01-14 17:51 
De prøver lige at score et par point ved at droppe både Alucard og Trevor. Men har det ikke allerede været slået fast at enten den klassiske Vlad Dracul, eller Mathias Cronqvist, er Dracula alt efter hvilken storyline man foretrækker?
I det mindste prøver de da ikke på at være canon...
Per SPer SSkrevet 31/01-14 15:31, rettet 31/01-14 15:32 
Pressetekst fra Konami:

>>>

KONAMI’s vampiric epic uses largest ever orchestra for a video game soundtrack

As Konami Digital Entertainment B.V. gears up for the launch of Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 on February 27th/28th, the publisher has released a special video showcasing the recording of the game’s orchestral soundtrack at the iconic Abbey Road studios in London.

The new footage captures Dave Cox, Producer of Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 and Studio Head of European Production for Konami Digital Entertainment B.V., as he oversees the production of the game’s soundtrack alongside composer Oscar Araujo. The acclaimed Araujo returns to the series following the stunning reception to his Lords of Shadow score, and has produced an epic soundtrack for the new game.

Dave Cox details how he was introduced to Oscar, and how the talented Spaniard has worked closely with the game to produce a musical ‘heart’ that is a fitting conclusion to the critically acclaimed series. The video also features exclusive footage taken from the recording, while Araujo himself details the methodology he uses in the creation of the game’s soundtrack.

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 soundtrack features the largest orchestra ever used in the production of a video game, and spanned several weeks of recording. Araujo’s soundtrack has been designed to showcase the conflict Dracula feels, and the composer details why Abbey Road was important to the soundtrack for the PlayStation®3, Xbox 360 and Windows PC epic.

<<<

Abbey Road Recordings
Per SPer SSkrevet 13/02-14 09:51, rettet 17/02-14 10:38 
Pressetekst fra Konami:

>>>

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2
Demo Now Available

KONAMI offers a bloody taster of Dracula’s epic return

Konami Digital Entertainment B.V. has announced the release of a playable demo of its eagerly-awaited Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2.

The full game is scheduled to be released on February 27th/28th for Playstation®3, Xbox 360 and Windows PC, and demos for all three formats are now available. The demo will allow users to get familiar with the many new advances including the game’s all-new controllable camera, epic locations, and intuitive combat elements.

The specially-tailored demo gives the player control over Dracula as his castle comes under siege from the Brotherhood of Light and their armies. The demo acts as a prelude to the full game, allowing the player to become used to wielding the key weapons such as the energy-replenishing Void Sword and the armour-destroying Chaos Claws. It also showcases a huge Titan combat sequence, wherein a gigantic enemy creation forms a moving location during the game, with Dracula scaling the moving behemoth as it assails his castle.

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 has been flagged as one of the most ambitious and epic games of the current generation, and acts as a stunning conclusion to the ‘Lords of Shadow’ saga. The full game will see Dracula stranded in modern times and charged with thwarting the emergence of an even greater evil: Satan himself…

The demo will be available via PlayStation®Network, XBoxLIVE®Arcade and via the PC-based Steam service on February 12th, 2014. Also, from today, Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 is available to pre-order on Steam. Pre-order customers will receive a 10% price reduction on the usual price

<<<
SumezSumezSkrevet 17/02-14 10:35 
Der er kun 10 dage til spillet udkommer, og jeg undrer mig meget over at vi næsten ikke har hørt nogen presseudmeldelser fra Konami? Er der ikke nogen der har hørt noget?
Per SPer SSkrevet 17/02-14 10:37, rettet 17/02-14 10:37 
Joh, men det er sårn en hel masse små pressetekster som jeg holdt op med at poste pga. af manglende indhold af den spændende slags.
DunwichDunwichSkrevet 17/02-14 10:39 
4/10 i Edge.
Per SPer SSkrevet 24/02-14 15:36, rettet 24/02-14 15:36 
Slatten score fra Edge, det lyder ikke godt.

Her er mere info i den nyeste pressetekst:

>>>

KONAMI releases new trailer in anticipation for the release of the epic
conclusion to the Lords of Shadow saga

Konami Digital Entertainment B.V. has announced the release of a new gameplay trailer of its eagerly-awaited Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2.

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 is set to be released for PlayStation®3, Xbox 360® and Windows PC on February 27th/28th, and acts as a shocking conclusion to the Gabriel story arc. Following the infamous revelation where Gabriel was revealed to be the legendary Dracula at the end of the first game, the new game finds the weakened vampire stranded in modern times, whereupon an old ally proposes a deal that could offer him freedom from his eternal existence...

<<<

Trailer can be viewed here:

New & Official launch trailer
SumezSumezSkrevet 24/02-14 15:40 
Pyha, var bange for at vi var ved at løbe tør for pressetekster om det spil her! Alt pegede jo nærmest på at det var blevet canned fra Konamis side :P
Per SPer SSkrevet 24/02-14 15:56, rettet 24/02-14 15:57 
Alt andet lige, så kan jeg godt lide den nye trailer her. Masser af stemning og flot musik.
Per SPer SSkrevet 26/02-14 01:37, rettet 26/02-14 01:38 
Pressetekst fra Konami:

>>>

New footage shows mental and physical power of Dracula

Konami Digital Entertainment, B.V has issued a new gameplay video, this time highlighting the vampiric abilities available to the central Dracula character in the upcoming Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2.
Pressetekst fra Konami:

>>>

CASTLEVANIA: LORDS OF SHADOW 2: VAMPIRE POWERS EXPLORED

The conclusion to the ‘Lords of Shadow’ series is released on February 25th/27th/28th for PlayStation®3, Xbox 360 and Windows PC, and KONAMI has shown the many facets players can access as Dracula. Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 features a weakened vampire, who finds himself in modern times stripped of many of his skills but able to rebuild them as the game progresses.

During the course of the game, Dracula grows in strength and his powers are returned. These include the ability to ‘Possess’ an enemy, by making them do your bidding through the power of mind control; transform into mist in order to avoid certain attacks, solve puzzles or move freely around the game’s stunning 3D locations; use Demonic Wings to access high, otherwise out of reach places; morph into animal form; and use bats to distract guards and enemies.

Each of these skills is showcased within the new footage, with further trailers detailing additional gameplay content set to release in the run-up to launch.

<<<

Vampiric Abilities: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2
DunwichDunwichSkrevet 26/02-14 02:00 
Giantbombs quick look, gør ikke spillet nogle tjenester, overhovedet. Ser ret skidt ud.
HankyHankySkrevet 26/02-14 02:20 
Det er godt nok en skam med de dårlige reviews, for jeg havde sat og set en del af Konami's Twitch.tv stream, og synes det jeg havde set så meget fedt ud. Det bliver nok købt en dag det er faldet i pris :/
Spiller nu: Astro Bot: Rescue Missi..., Travis Strikes Again: N..., Wonder Boy: The Dragon'...
Per SPer SSkrevet 26/02-14 03:34 
Jeps. Instant discount buy. Desværre også en ret lækker Limited/Special Edition.
HeroldHeroldSkrevet 26/02-14 09:18 
Med guldkorn som ”Cultivated and raised in laboratories, the Golgoths can be considered the link that connects man and machine in the evolutionary chain.” er der ingen tvivl om hvad man får. :D
This isn't life in the fast lane. This is life in oncoming traffic.Spiller nu: Left 4 Dead 2
RaGeRaGeSkrevet 26/02-14 09:38, rettet 26/02-14 09:41 
Med de svingende anmeldelser og positiv feedback fra brugerne på neogaf, så bliver jeg nød til at give spillet en chance. ZombiU var jeg næsten gået glip af pga. det samme og det var klart et af de bedre spil i 2012.

Generelt stoler jeg langt mindre på anmeldelser fra de store sites, de høvler tit scoren ned pga. sværhedsgraden eller de simpelthen ikke kan lide genren.
"Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven."
3of193of19Skrevet 26/02-14 09:47 
Lad os håbe det sælger skidt så Konami kan flytte fokus til "mindre" Castlevania spil med mere klassisk fokus, som f.eks. Order of Ecclesia.
slk486slk486Skrevet 26/02-14 12:56 
Det ville ikke være dårligt. Desværre vil det sikker indikere, for Konami, at Castlevania bare ikke sælger længere :(
j/k
SumezSumezSkrevet 26/02-14 13:53 
IGA arbejder stadig for Konami, gør han ikke?
3of193of19Skrevet 26/02-14 17:13 
slk486>
Det ville ikke være dårligt. Desværre vil det sikker indikere, for Konami, at Castlevania bare ikke sælger længere :(

Forhåbenlig vil det indikere at dårlige Castlevania spil ikke sælger.
Hele det fokus på større vildere mere episk med udviklingsomkostninger der går helt over gevind er jo ikke holdbart i længden.
SumezSumezSkrevet 26/02-14 17:18, rettet 26/02-14 17:19 
Det har vist hele tiden været planen at Lords of Shadow skulle være en trilogi. Det var selvfølgelig ikke selvsagt at de ville få grønt lys til alle tre spil, men plottet er vist designet til at fungere med enten 1 eller alle 3 spil (inkl. Mirror of Fate).

Så medmindre det viser sig at LOS2 bliver en gruldgrubbe, tror jeg ikke der er meget der tyder på at Konami vil prøve at grave dybere på lige dette spinoff. Spørgsmålet er så hvad der sker med serien nu, men i det mindste går det godt nok for 3DS til at jeg ikke kan se nogen grund til ikke at fokusere på et nyt håndholdt CV, hvilket så fint kunne blive med IGA i spidsen (og forhåbentlig uden for meget 3D)
slk486slk486Skrevet 26/02-14 19:11 
Krydser fingre!

Et eller andet sted er det nu meget rart at det ikke er alle de nye titler, der er must-haves. Giver mere fokus til alle de spil man har i forvejen :)
j/k
SumezSumezSkrevet 26/02-14 22:24 
Jeg har det på samme måde, men så kommer Dark Souls 2 lige pludselig og ødelægger det hele
DarkbeatDarkbeatSkrevet 27/02-14 00:45 
Jeg er faktisk blevet lidt interesseret i Lords of Shadow 2 efter jeg fandt ud af at man kan slå Quick Time Events fra... Men jeg tror jeg venter til det falder i pris.
slk486slk486Skrevet 27/02-14 08:14 
Sumez>
Jeg har det på samme måde, men så kommer Dark Souls 2 lige pludselig og ødelægger det hele

Jep :D
j/k
slk486slk486Skrevet 27/02-14 08:14 
Darkbeat>
Jeg er faktisk blevet lidt interesseret i Lords of Shadow 2 efter jeg fandt ud af at man kan slå Quick Time Events fra... Men jeg tror jeg venter til det falder i pris.

Det læste jeg et eller andet sted. Det er slået fra som udgangspunkt, men efterlader nogle mærkelig pauser i nogle cutscenes.
j/k
SumezSumezSkrevet 27/02-14 08:28 
Hvis det ikke erstatter dem med reel gameplay, er det formålsløst at slå fra :)
slk486slk486Skrevet 27/02-14 08:40 
Det bliver til ikke-interaktive cutscenes i stedetfor QTE fester. Det er vel et ok formål?
j/k
SumezSumezSkrevet 27/02-14 08:44, rettet 27/02-14 08:46 
Der er måske forskellige meninger om hvad problemet er med QTE, men er det ikke en almindelig udbredt holdning at problemet er at udviklere vælger at gå på kompromis med ordentlige spilbare scener til fordel for præsentationen, og som resultat deraf bare viser en 100% scriptet scene hvor spilleren bare skal trykke de knapper der promptes på skærmen, i stedet for rent faktisk at spille spillet? Altså "fake" gameplay lavet kun for at se "sejt" ud.

Jeg har aldrig hørt nogen klage over at de ikke bare kan få lov til at se de seje slåsscener i fred uden at skulle røre ved controlleren samtidig. Jeg kan godt følge det så langt at QTE er et rimelig ynkeligt kompromis mellem de to, og man bør gå hele den ene eller anden vej, men for mig er det i hvert fald på ingen måde en forbedring bare at skære QTE'erne fra og viser scenerne uden, hvis spillet alligevel er designet i forhold til at de er der.
slk486slk486Skrevet 27/02-14 08:54 
Jo og helt enig. Tom eftertænkt gestus, men gider man ikke QTEs er det vel fint man kan slå dem fra, hvis det alligevel ikke er andet end click-scenen-videre knapper :)
j/k
Bede-xBede-xSkrevet 27/02-14 09:37, rettet 27/02-14 09:46 
Sumez>
Jeg har aldrig hørt nogen klage over at de ikke bare kan få lov til at se de seje slåsscener i fred uden at skulle røre ved controlleren samtidig.

Det vil jeg ellers godt, så længe vi er enige om, hvilken slags QTE der menes med de "seje slåsscener". Er det af den type man tit støder på i spil som Lords of Shadow, hvor man skal udføre en knapsekvens, når man næsten har klaret en større fjende for at lave et killing move, er det sjældent jeg føler mig irriteret, fordi der er en konsekvens. Lykkedes knapsekvensen ikke får fjenden typisk lidt energi tilbage og man skal slå yderligere til den for at komme til QTE stadiet igen. Kun i de tilfælde hvor knaptrykkene er for svære og det derfor leder til for repetitiv en scene, generer de mig.

Den anden type som slk486 nævner, hvor man har produceret en filmsekvens og derefter lagt diverse arbitrære knaptryk indover, som skal udføres korrekt for at afspille filmen og ellers sættes man tilbage for at se filmen igen, har jeg aldrig oplevet som bidragende til et spil. I bedste fald kan de være neutrale, hvis man klarer trykkene første gang og i værste fald deciderede mood killers i takt med at man fejler og tvinges til at se nøjagtig samme sekvens, som man lige har set en gang.

Den sidste slags er værd at klage over (uden dermed sagt at den første er god).
Spiller nu: Halo: The Master Chief ..., Dying Light, Earth Defense Force 2025
Per SPer SSkrevet 28/02-14 04:21, rettet 28/02-14 04:24 
Pressetekst fra Konami:

>>>

Dracula’s customisable combat detailed in new trailer

Konami Digital Entertainment, B.V has issued a gameplay video showcasing the new adaptive combat elements of its Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 title.

The conclusion to the ‘Lords of Shadow’ series is released on February 25th/27th/28th for PlayStation®3, Xbox 360 and Windows PC, and the new footage highlights how users can create bespoke combat elements within the game.

The new system is integral to combat within the new game, as Dracula begins in a weakened state and must gradually extend his abilities. This is effected by gathering experience points by killing foes and solving puzzles, and are then used to enhance the abilities of the game’s three key weapons: Void Sword, Chaos Claws and Shadow Whip. Each weapon is governed by a ‘skill tree’ system, wherein players level up their weapons through clever usage.

The more the player uses a specific weapon to execute key combination attacks, the more their power grows. Thus, experimentation is rewarded with increased power as challenging attacks are perfectly implemented. The new trailer shows how such attacks reward the player, and the results of the devastating attacks on those that dare defy Dracula.

<<<

CLoS2: Mastery System trailer
Per SPer SSkrevet 28/02-14 09:58 
Pressetekst fra Konami:

>>>

Blood is Everything’ – KONAMI releases vaunted conclusion to Lords of Shadow saga

Today sees the long-awaited release of Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 from Konami Digital Entertainment B.V.

The epic sequel is available both digitally and physically for PlayStation®3 and Xbox 360 games and entertainment system from Microsoft, and via Steam® for Windows PC.

Set in a modern-day open world, Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 offers a shocking conclusion to the Gabriel Belmont story arc started in 2010’s Castlevania: Lords of Shadow. In a first, players assume the role of Dracula who has been resurrected by an old ally in exchange for help defeating a powerful threat as old as time itself: Satan. Looking to settle an old score, Satan has returned to bring about the apocalypse as an act of final revenge for his previous defeat, and Dracula must face him head on as the fight between good and evil comes to a dramatic end.

“We upped the ante with Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 by creating a vast open-world setting to give players a dark and explorative universe,” said Dave Cox, Producer and Studio Head for Konami Digital Entertainment B.V., European Production. “Concluding Gabriel’s saga was an exciting challenge, and fans should be ready to experience a shocking ending.”

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 includes the following key features:

Play as Dracula – Assume the role of Dracula and explore the world through his point of view
Explore the Open World Setting – Intricately linked, users explore both a modern city and Dracula’s castle.
Experience Enhanced Combat – Use the Void Sword to steal life-force from stricken foes, and Chaos Claws to smash through the strongest protection. Players can also level up through an elaborate Mastery system, unlocking new moves and powerful vampiric abilities.
Controllable Camera – Pan around with the all-new fully moveable camera, exploring and battling your way through the vast levels, highlighting the series’ famous art direction.

The game’s orchestral score – composed by award winning songwriter Oscar Araujo – is also available today, adding to the game’s suitably gothic atmosphere that explores the bonds of inescapable destiny.

<<<
Per SPer SSkrevet 07/03-14 15:54 
Pressetekst fra Konami:

>>>

Fan-favourite, Alucard takes centre stage in new DLC

Konami Digital Entertainment, B.V has announced details of its forthcoming new DLC for its CASTLEVANIA: LORDS OF SHADOW 2 title.

Entitled ‘Revelations’, the new content will be released on March 25th and follows fan-favourite Alucard, as exclusive new branches of the immersive storyline are uncovered. The legendary vampire, Alucard, the turned son of Gabriel, has shunned human life for many years, instead choosing to hunt only creatures of the night. The DLC takes place just before the apocalyptic events of CASTLEVANIA: LORDS OF SHADOW 2, where Alucard readies for his father’s return and the forthcoming battle against Satan. As the plot unfolds it begins to reveal how the lone vampire is inextricably linked to his Father’s fate.

‘Revelations’ takes place within the epic world seen in CASTLEVANIA: LORDS OF SHADOW 2. As the vampire warrior Alucard, players must discover his secrets, unearth the true extent of his involvement in Dracula’s story and set in motion the events of CASTLEVANIA: LORDS OF SHADOW 2. The DLC expands the incredible story of the recently-released sequel, with the fate of the Belmont clan unveiled. Alucard has his own unique, powerful abilities, including use of the Glaciem and Igneas powers. Similarly, Alucard also has vampiric abilities which allow him to transform into a wolf, a swarm of bats and even turn back time! Blood fuels your capabilities, drink the blood of your enemies to intensify your immortal powers.

CASTLEVANIA: LORDS OF SHADOW 2 is currently available on PlayStation®3, Xbox 360 and Windows PC. Its sumptuous 3D world and epic quest are now enhanced and extended with all-new locations and the chance to experience familiar ones through new eyes via the ‘Revelations’ DLC, as the story of the Belmonts is brought to its full conclusion.

<<<
Login for at besvare
Profilnavn
Kodeord
Husk mig