X FOR HAN ARK VUR
» SAM INFO AKT BSK

Shikigami No Shiro II info

Svar
flottenheimerflottenheimerSkrevet 23/07-03 20:59 
- - - klip fra gaf

Alfa System's 2D shooter, Shikigami No Shiro II, is being ported to home consoles. The Gamecube version of this game will hit Japanese stores on October 24. Also, it's reported that the release of an Xbox version of this game is also being considered, possibly as a direct sales game, with about 1000 copies being produced, possibly less, due to the low installed userbase of the Xbox in Japan.

Shikigami No Shiro II is yet another insane-looking overhead shooter, which get marginal attention in the US at best, but if some company wants to port this over for a US console, I'll buy it.

- - -

Aaaahhh, mums, endelig noget nyt Freeloader guf.
· ··~''' Insert coin to continue '''~·· ·
kimmerkimmerSkrevet 23/07-03 21:07 
Ahhhh... så er der ingen grund til at købe en af de to udgaver af etteren til Xbox'en... :-)
"So what?" "You try to defeat me with one finger?" "No. I pushed the vital point Gakuchu" "you're already dead"
kimmerkimmerSkrevet 23/07-03 21:08 
Det er også cool nok det er til Gamecube... så kan det være det for lidt mere attention. PS2 udgaven blev skubbet til side af allle de andre og de kommende shooter titler til PS2'en
"So what?" "You try to defeat me with one finger?" "No. I pushed the vital point Gakuchu" "you're already dead"
la0sla0sSkrevet 23/07-03 22:12 
dejligt med et begyndende originalt shmup bibliotek til kassen. glæder mig meget til star soldier når det kommer (nej ikke dig martin (: )
Hvad sker der?
Login for at besvare
Profilnavn
Kodeord
Husk mig