X FOR HAN ARK VUR
» SAM INFO AKT BSK

Soratorobo DS kommer til EU

Svar
Nuclear DetergentNuclear Deter...Skrevet 12/04-11 10:16, rettet 12/04-11 10:16 
Jeg kender ikke originalen fra PS1, men jeg synes det virker utroligt spændende. Pilot Wings, Side-scrolling, platforming og Action Adventure blandet i en pærevælling.

Joystiq>
Namco Bandai's Solatorobo: And Then to Coda was entirely charming, mechanically interesting, and technically impressive, based on our brief demo at TGS last year. So, of course, there are no signs that Namco Bandai plans to localize the DS mech action RPG for North America.

However, Europe is a different story, one that ends with "Solatorobo lived happily ever after on a retailer's shelf." Nintendo just announced that it will market and distribute the game itself in PAL territories as Solatorobo: Red the Hunter "later this year."

Cyberconnect2's Solatorobo, a sort of spiritual sequel to Tail Concerto, follows Red Savarin, a treasure hunter (who is also a dog person), who uses a mech to toss enemies and obstacles around as he explores floating islands.

Trailer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3GSaevxH7g

Hands on
You mechs may have copper wiring to reroute your fear of pain, but I've got nerves of steelSpiller nu: Killer 7
ElgenElgenSkrevet 12/04-11 10:21 
Ser mums ud };-P
Spiller nu: Super Gun, Xbox 360 Elite [Limited..., PlayStation 3
Login for at besvare
Profilnavn
Kodeord
Husk mig