USA Today's artikel :
http://www.usatoday.com/tech/gaming/2010-06-10-rockband10_VA_N.htm

"Rock Band 3: 5 minutes of video, interviews, keyboard, details"
KalicolaKalicolaSkrevet 10/06-10 15:57 
Great news.
For The Love Of The Game
KamekKamekSkrevet 10/06-10 16:07 
Ser spændende ud med keyboardet :-)
Oh hai Mark!Spiller nu: Spider-Man 2 (2023), Super Mario RPG (2023), Super Mario Bros. Wonder
KonsolkongenKonsolkongenSkrevet 10/06-10 18:13 
Jeg er mega klar på keyboard. Så må vi bare håbe på en masse Children Of Bodom i tracklisten :)
Spiller nu: Phantasy Star IV
BeanoBeanoSkrevet 10/06-10 18:19, rettet 10/06-10 18:20 
Dette lyder også spændende:

Rock Band Pro: This new music learning mode lets players develop real-world music-playing fundamentals for keyboards, guitars and drums. More realistic music notations replace the standard color-coded notes during gameplay. For guitar, numbers flow down the screen along six guitar strings, telling you where to place your hands on the neck and when to strum.

Two new guitar controllers in the works have actual strings where you strum; one is a full-sized, fully functional six-string Squier Stratocaster from Fender. "It can tell where your fingers are based on technology in the neck and the bridge of the guitar. No buttons," Drake says. "While you're playing it, it feels exactly like playing a real guitar," because that's what you're doing.

The other is a Fender Mustang Pro controller from accessory maker Mad Catz with a field of buttons in each fret. As your fingers compress the smaller non-colored buttons on that guitar's neck, your finger positions are represented in the game's display. "You can go from plucking single notes to power chords and bar chords, we have crazy stuff like tapping and slides," Dubrofsky says. "If you ever had any aspirations of connecting with the music in a deeper way ... you are really going to like Rock Band 3."

Og så en foreløbig track-liste:

2000s
Combat Baby — Metric
Dead End Friends — Them Crooked Vultures
Get Free — The Vines
Lasso — Phoenix
Me Enamora — Juanes
Oh My God — Ida Maria
Portions of Foxes — Rilo Kiley
The Hardest Button to Button — The White Stripes

1990s
Been Caught Stealing — Jane's Addiction
In the Meantime — Spacehog
Plush — Stone Temple Pilots
Walkin' on the Sun — Smash Mouth

1980s
Crazy Train — Ozzy Osbourne
Here I Go Again — Whitesnake
I Love Rock and Roll — Joan Jett
Just Like Heaven — The Cure
Rainbow in the Dark — Dio
The Power of Love — Huey Lewis and the News
Sister Christian — Night Ranger

1960s-1970s
Bohemian Rhapsody — Queen
Break On Through — The Doors
Crosstown Traffic — Jimi Hendrix
BeanoBeanoSkrevet 11/06-10 07:03 
Billeder af de nye Pro Mode guitars... jeg får helt stress af at se på dem!

"Rock Band 3 gets 'Pro' mode, real guitar hybrid controller and keytar revealed -- Devo be praised"
KonsolkongenKonsolkongenSkrevet 11/06-10 11:42 
Det er jeg også bare helt klar på :D Det er præcis sådan noget jeg har håbet på ville ske, for at holde mig interesseret i genren frem over.
Spiller nu: Phantasy Star IV
BeanoBeanoSkrevet 23/11-10 14:15 
Edge giver RB3 et 10-tal... meget overraskende IMO!

Anmeldelse
Login for at besvare
Profilnavn
Kodeord
Husk mig