X FOR HAN ARK VUR
» SAM INFO AKT BSK

Shiggy og fear?

Svar
Born2PlayBorn2PlaySkrevet 10/05-03 00:39 
Hvad er "fear" for noget?

Det er åbenbart et shiggy projekt? Ved I noget?
Er det endnu et "megaton" eller ægte?

Gale fanboys går i hvert fald amok
Swine flu for me and you!Spiller nu: Batman: Arkham Asylum
dpldplSkrevet 10/05-03 00:54, rettet 10/05-03 00:59 
Fear blev offenlig gjordt sammen med et andet nintendo spil kaldt Ground zero. Man ved ikke så meget om de spil endnu. Men jeg tro jeg kan finde lidt info om fear, skal bare husk hvor fanden jeg fandt det henne.

Her er ved de skreb vom de spil:
Many of you may have noticed a little blurb in this month's issue of GamePro, regarding new Nintendo Franchises, "Fear" and "Ground Zero." Man when you guys get a little tidbit of pre-E3 Nintendo news you guys really go crazy. Anyways to quell the flow of e-mails I'm going to shut you all up with a little bit more info, and some answers to your questions. Get em while they're HOT!

First of all, there are two games, one called "Fear" and one called "Ground Zero." Both names we assume to be only code names at the moment. Fear is being developed internally at Nintendo and Miyamoto is heading the project himself. The game follows "a young and sheltered boy who challenges himself to overcome his many fears." From what we have heard the game will be level based with each level ending with him overcoming a fear of some sort. There will be a theme to each level, for example we have heard of a level where he overcomes his fear of heights by making his way up a treacherous mountain.

Ground Zero is actually a joint development by Nintendo and an unnamed second party developer or two. A game that will "be bigger than anything you have seen so far on Gamecube." That is all we were told.

For more information wait till E3
:SLUT

EDIT: det ser nu ud til at det er blevet til et rygte i stedet for.
ALDRIG og jeg mener ALDRIG, skriv mit navn med store bogstaver :@Spiller nu: Dragon Age: Origins, Forza Motorsport 3 [Lim..., Borderlands
Born2PlayBorn2PlaySkrevet 10/05-03 01:22 
1000 tak.

Lige hvad jeg søgte :-)
Swine flu for me and you!Spiller nu: Batman: Arkham Asylum
Login for at besvare
Profilnavn
Kodeord
Husk mig