X FOR HAN ARK VUR
» SAM INFO AKT BSK

Sikker på ONline spil med DS

Svar
happyEDhappyEDSkrevet 28/09-04 12:44 
TeamXLink has announced that the XLink Kai service will be expanded to support the Nintendo DS. For those who aren't familiar with XLink Kai, it is a program that runs on your computer and allows you to play console games online even if the game only supports local LAN play. The free service is currently available for Xbox, PS2 and Gamecube.

Firstly, I've been discussing things with our mod crew, and it seems like we're gonna be supporting the new Nintendo DS handheld console on Kai. The DS has a built in 802.11b network adapter, which means that people with a wireless-enabled router will be able to play their DS games over Kai. We still don't have full details regarding Nintys own online plans for this console, but I would expect the usual chunk of games with 'LAN but no online' - so we'll just see how it all pans out.

Så er man da sikker på at kunne spille alle spil over nettet, selv dem der ikke har featuren, og man ved jo aldrig med Nintendo og online spil.

Det bliver sku godt.;)
Spiller nu: Alan Wake, League Of Legends, Super Mario Advance 3: ...
SumezSumezSkrevet 28/09-04 13:50 
Men medmindre Nintendo selv indbygger det, kan du nok ikke regne med at sidde og spille online i metroen eller på MacD. :)
Spis sundt og tro på dig selvSpiller nu: Gravity Circuit, Bonze Adventure
Login for at besvare
Profilnavn
Kodeord
Husk mig