X FOR HAN ARK VUR
» SAM INFO AKT BSK

Voodoo Vince

Svar
Born2PlayBorn2PlaySkrevet 17/04-03 12:59 
Se lige denne 1st party platformer til Xbox.

Linker til teamxbox
Swine flu for me and you!Spiller nu: Batman: Arkham Asylum
kimmerkimmerSkrevet 17/04-03 15:40 
Syret...!
"So what?" "You try to defeat me with one finger?" "No. I pushed the vital point Gakuchu" "you're already dead"
SolaegSolaegSkrevet 17/04-03 15:56 
Jeg synes ikke, at det ser specielt vildt ud. Inde på GR flipper de også ud over den. :D
Bede-xBede-xSkrevet 05/10-16 18:20, rettet 05/10-16 18:38 
Remaster på vej til XO/PC:

Voodoo Vince. He's one of those guys you've heard of but never had the chance to meet. Or maybe you did meet him way back when, but your memories of those fun times you spent together have gone fuzzy.

Developed by Beep Industries and published by Microsoft, Voodoo Vince released in September 2003 for the first-generation Xbox. This quirky puzzle platformer set in the magical underbelly of New Orleans was only playable on the original Xbox - a sad fact that has forced it into obscurity as the years passed.

Until now. (Well, early 2017 to be exact.) Resurrected by its creator Clayton Kauzlaric's independent studio Beep Games, Inc., Voodoo Vince will rise again early next year in Voodoo Vince: Remastered, a high definition Xbox One rerelease. Plus, for the first time ever, Vince will make the leap to Windows, so even more nostalgic fans and curious newbies can join in on his crazy bayou adventure.

"I'm super excited to bring Voodoo Vince back," says Kauzlaric. "Backward compatibility was never possible due to the nature of our game engine, but the ID@Xbox program got me thinking about publishing an HD remastered version independently, with much of the game rewritten from the ground up to run on newer hardware. The folks at Microsoft have been amazingly supportive of the idea."

About Voodoo Vince: Remastered
If you own a voodoo doll, you get to tap into its strange, mysterious powers. But if you *are* a voodoo doll? That's when things get really fun.

Join Vince on a wild tear through crawfish-laden swamps, haunted graveyards, and the eccentric French Quarter in search of his missing keeper, Madam Charmaine. Show enemies who's *really* boss with 30+ voodoo attacks involving falling safes, prickly pushpins, bolts of lightning, and more. Vince may get his butt kicked, but his opponents feel the pain!

Voodoo Vince: Remastered features:
Classic puzzle platforming gameplay that has been preserved exactly as it was in the original
Gorgeous high-def visuals: 1080p resolution with 16:9 aspect ratio and updated rendering and visual effects
60 fps gameplay - Voodoo Vince plays like butter!
Select soundtrack updates and remixes by the game's original composer, Steve Kirk
Xbox LIVE integration and achievements
Rumble/haptic feedback
Loads of Snark-ariffic™, sarcastic humor

We'll have more Voodoo Vince: Remastered news leading up to the early 2017 launch. Until then, Vince would love it if you'd follow him on Twitter (http://twitter.com/realvoodoovince). Being out of the loop for 13 years can make a guy pretty lonely.

http://youtu.be/5w22BSdz_Dc

Det er ikke et vildt godt spil og på mange måder ret grimt, men der var alligevel noget charmerende over karaktererne, settingen og musikken, så jeg skal helt sikkert have det.

EDIT: Er på Steam Greenlight så bliver heldigvis ikke låst til Windows Store:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=775078847
Spiller nu: Halo: The Master Chief ..., Dying Light, Earth Defense Force 2025
Bede-xBede-xSkrevet 19/04-17 19:06 
Nyder at genspille det her, selv om der er meget der kunne gøres bedre. Det er noget mere charmerende end screenshots indikerer, banedesignet kan være ret kreativt og musikken er god. Der er nogle frameskips i visse cutscener på XO og også en del drops under gameplay, men ikke noget der ødelægger spillet. Fandt lige den her i en af crypt banerne:

Voodoo Vince

Ikke for sent, Phil :)
Spiller nu: Halo: The Master Chief ..., Dying Light, Earth Defense Force 2025
slk486slk486Skrevet 19/04-17 22:03 
Ha ha, good one :D
j/k
Login for at besvare
Profilnavn
Kodeord
Husk mig