X FOR HAN ARK VUR
» SAM INFO AKT BSK

Opdatering # 17 - Chrono Trigger: Resurrection

Nyhed
En ny fan-skabt genopførelse af Squares klassiske Chrono Trigger, er på vej ud "i handlen". Et par fyre har taget en udfordring op, der lyder på at genskabe 10 af de bedste scener i spillet, men denne gang i 3D. Og ja, det er korrekt - der vil desværre kun være 10 scener tilgængelige, da holdet ikke kan afse hverken tid eller ressourcer til at genopføre hele spillet.

Projektet er 25% færdig og forventes færdiggjort i julen 2004.

En demo til PC vil blive distribueret frit, mens andre udviklere også vil få mulighed for at se hvordan uddragene klare sig på konsollerne.

Fra siden:

"Chrono Trigger: Resurrection is a 3D remake of Square's SNES classic, Chrono Trigger. The demo, which will be released Christmas 2004, re-creates ten of the best scenes from the original game.

Currently, the demo is 25% complete. We expect to release a trailer when the demo is over 50% completed, which should be around the end of August. When the project is completed, only the PC version will be released to the public for free. The GameCube and Xbox ports are internal and only official developers (for those respective platforms) will be able to play them.

There are various screenshots of scenes, characters, stock art, concept art, and even some sample music located in the Media section. We invite you to navigate around the rest of Web site to find out any information about the project and post your thoughts on the forums.

We hope you look forward to our next news update."

Og det gør vi da naturligvis!

Se screen-shots her: Chrono Trigger: Resurrection