X FOR HAN ARK VUR
» SAM INFO AKT BSK

SEGA Superstars til EyeToy

Svar
flottenheimerflottenheimerSkrevet 02/05-04 17:06 
Klip fra Gameplay, der lige har gjort mig meget glad og forventningsfuld:

- - -

Samba De Amigo for everyone! Yay!

SEGA have just made me a very happy boy. With one simple press release I'm looking at my EyeToy with new found joy. What could make such a self-confessed miserable cynic so filled with glee? The announcement of SEGA Superstars for EyeToy, that's what!

Due for it's first public preview at this years E3 in Los Angeles, SEGA Superstars combines the swing your arms like an escaped mentalist control system of previous EyeToy titles with the AAA pull of some of SEGA's best franchises. Sonic the Hedgehog, Virtua Fighter and House of the Dead are all set to feature, but the jewel in the crown simply has to be the inclusion of every Dreamcast fans favourite maraca'em-up - Samba De Amigo! Anyone who has been lucky enough to play Sonic Team's fantastic salsa flavoured music game will realise just how ideal it is for the EyeToy formula, and the fact that more people than ever will get to experience Samba action is the icing on the cake!

We'll hopefully have more info on this absolute gem of an idea very soon, but in the meantime, here's the first four screens. We can't wait to get the chance to punch Lion from Virtua Fighter in his cocky little face either. Who's the greatest now ya little gimp?

Se billederne her!
· ··~''' Insert coin to continue '''~·· ·
MrCaseMrCaseSkrevet 02/05-04 18:25 
That is absolutely brilliant!

Det er da lige sådan noget der kunne få mig til at anskaffe mig en ps2. Bare for det spil...
Have you considered sucking less?
ChronoChronoSkrevet 02/05-04 18:35 
Det ligner da bare de andre Eye Toy-spil med ny grafik.
I can't go fighting evil on an empty stomach, you know!
CalleCalleSkrevet 02/05-04 20:10 
MrCase>
That is absolutely brilliant!

Det er da lige sådan noget der kunne få mig til at anskaffe mig en ps2. Bare for det spil...

Jeg har det på precis samme måde!!! :)
PieyanthikosPieyanthikosSkrevet 02/05-04 20:54 
Glæder mig... - håber der kommer lidt klip fra spillet til E3 :)
PieyanthikosPieyanthikosSkrevet 18/10-04 16:59 
Nogle der har prøvet det, og kan fortælle lidt? Så det i Bog & Idé idag, og syntes stadig, at det ser meget sjovt ud.
3of193of19Skrevet 18/10-04 17:00 
Jeg havde ikke engang lagt mærke til at det var ude...
SumezSumezSkrevet 18/10-04 17:06 
Chrono>
Det ligner da bare de andre Eye Toy-spil med ny grafik.

Jeg synes knap nok grafikken er ny. :)
Spis sundt og tro på dig selvSpiller nu: Gravity Circuit, Bonze Adventure
Login for at besvare
Profilnavn
Kodeord
Husk mig